Education Student Services (ESS) provides a continuum of resources for prospective, new, and current undergraduate and graduate students and alumni. Undergraduate and graduate advising and certification, undergraduate teacher preparation admission, partnerships, marketing and recruitment, and the Teacher Resource Activity Center are housed within ESS.
- Teacher Education Advisement Center (TEAC) coordinates undergraduate advisement for all Early Childhood and Middle Grades Education majors; Birth through Kindergarten and History Education majors prior to teacher preparation admission; and processes all EPP Undergraduate Teacher Preparation Admission applications.
- Teacher Certification Office assists program completers in obtaining initial certification and processes documents necessary for updates, upgrades, or transferability of existing certifications.
- Graduate Advising Center provides advising for graduate degree programs, endorsements, and certificates.
- Teacher Resource Activity Center (TRAC) is a curriculum center designed to help education students, educators, and community members plan and prepare effective and creative classroom instruction and activity.
- Marketing and Recruiting Office provides ongoing support for prospective undergraduate and graduate degrees, endorsements, and certificate programs.
- Outreach programs and partnerships include undergraduate off-site locations at Paulding County and Atlanta Metropolitan College campuses, articulations agreements with designated technical colleges, and designated graduate programs.