Educational Student Services

Course Substitution Requests

Students who have received transfer credit for a course from a previous institution and believe that the course is equivalent to a KSU course may request a substitution. Read carefully the KSU course description and accompanying field experience requirement before requesting the substitution.

Note: The KSU Registrar must have completed a transfer evaluation prior to requesting a substitution.

Use the following forms to request substitutions for courses taken at a previous school.  A separate submission is required for each course requested.

EDUC 2110 - Investigating Critical and Contemporary Issues in Education
EDUC 2120 - Sociocultural Influences on Teaching and Learning
EDUC 2130 - Exploring Teaching and Learning
INED 3304 - Education of Exceptional Students