This center is open to all KSU students and employees.
Visiting from off campus? You are welcome to use TRAC resources and equipment, however borrowing privileges are extended to Friends of the Library card holders only.
Important Center Policies:
- Children are not allowed in TRAC. Visitors must be 18 years old or hold a current KSU student ID card.
- Visitors may plug personal devices into designated outlets only.
- TRAC keeps a limited amount of cash in the register so we cannot accept bills larger than $20 or make change for vending or K-Cash machines.
- Visitors may not eat in the center.
- The workroom closes 30 minutes prior to the posted TRAC closing time.
- An appropriate photo ID must be provided to borrow materials. Refer to the posted borrowing policy for specific information.
TRAC will accept donations of textbooks, reference books, professional books, literature, kits, games, idea books, and educational DVDs that meet the criteria listed below:
- Very good to excellent condition (no loose or missing pages, no highlighting, no written notations)
- A complete, original work (no copies)
- Appropriate for use in a contemporary educational setting
- Less than 5 years old
- Durable goods only, no consumable or one-time use items
TRAC will provide a thank you letter by mail within ten business days to verify donation. TRAC does not assign monetary value to any donations.
TRAC reserves the right to keep or dispose of donations as desired. TRAC will keep only those items that meet the criteria listed above and meet TRAC's current needs. All other items will be offered to KSU education students and faculty as free items or be donated to the campus library for its annual "Friends of the Library" book sale.
TRAC materials may be borrowed by individuals who have a current KSU ID or who are Friends of the Library card holders. Ask at the TRAC front desk for. All items borrowed from TRAC must be returned in good condition and by the due date. Overdue items will be assessed a late fee of 50 cents per item per day. This must be paid with cash or check.Click Here for our Complete Borrowing Policy