As the gateway for undergraduate Educator Preparation Providers (EPP) at Kennesaw State University, the Undergraduate Advising Office offers a central and formalized process for undergraduate students preparing to meet the prerequisites for application and teacher preparation admission for all majors.
Students interested in the following teacher preparation programs should schedule an appointment with an undergraduate advisor at least once a semester:
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Early Childhood Education, Birth through Kindergarten (B-K)
- Health & Physical Education (P-12)
- Middle Grades Education (grades 4- 8)
- Secondary Education (6-12): Mathematics or Biology, Chemistry & Physics
- History Education (grades 6 - 12)*
*advised by the Department of History and Philosophy (History Education) after admission to the teacher preparation program
Students may access the academic degree program completion maps at: http://academicmaps.kennesaw.edu.
Students interested in additional undergraduate degree programs leading to educator certification are advised by the departments directly. Please see "advising contacts" for departmental advisement.
Undergraduate Contact Information
Education Student Services
Kennesaw Hall, Suite 1314
585 Cobb Ave NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144