Forms and Resources
Applications for International Student Teaching program due March 18th, 2019 (for Fall 2019 programs) and September 1st, 2019 (for Spring 2020 programs). Please email all application materials to Dr. Amanda Richey: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for the International Student Teaching program must include:
- Application Form (either IST or ECE 7-Week application form)
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Two Study Abroad Recommendation Forms
- Copy of Passport picture page
- Professional Resume
International Student Teaching
- Interest Form (doc)
- IST Application Form (doc)
- Global Engagement Certification Program
- Study Abroad Recommendation Form (pdf)
- Field Experiences Handbook (pdf)
- Elementary Childhood Education (ECE) 7-Week Program Application (doc)
All ECE program proposals must include a brief research project proposal. Your project proposal should connect to your international teaching and study abroad experience. Please work in conjunction with your advisor, program coordinators, and other faculty members to draft a proposal relevant to your teaching goals and your proposed international context.