Resources for Single Semester Student Teaching & YCE I/II & Prac IIII
Single Semester Student Teaching(ST) and Yearlong Clinical Experiences (YCE I/II)
These field experiences include a full-time teaching experience under the supervision of a mentor teacher and college supervisor. Verification of professional liability insurance, and a Preservice certificate which includes a criminal background check are required prior to school placement.
Effective Fall 2017, all teacher candidates will be required to complete a pre-planning experience during the dates when classroom teachers report for pre-planning.
2019-2020 School District Dates to see the pre-planning schedule for the district school systems used.
**Depending on the availability of placements, candidates may drive up to an hour or longer each way for a placement, depending on the nature of the placement.
All communication from CEPP will be sent to your KSU email account.
- YCE calendar Spring 2020
- Field Experience Handbook
- Teacher Education Field and Clinical Placement Policies
- Educator Certification
- Early Release from YCE II Policy and Request Process
- Provisional Teacher approval form (when using employment classroom as field placement)
- International Student Teaching Abroad