ECE Field Experience
- Click here for the ECE 3320 course description.
- Click here for the ECE 3330 course description.
- Click here for the ECE 4408 course description.
- Click here for the ECE 4409 course description.
The Deadline to Sign-up for a Field Experience Placement for ECE 3320:
- Field experience sign dates will be announced by CEPP.
- After sign up, print your confirmation page.
- Missing the sign up deadline may result in withdrawal from the class. Contact CEPP (email@example.com) and your instructor immediately for sign up problems.
Important Notice about Certification:
The state of Georgia requires that anyone participating in any course requiring a field experience, where the candidate will enter a public or charter school, must hold a Pre-Service Certification. This requirement will impact all courses requiring field experience beyond education foundation courses (EDUC 2110, 2120 & 2130).
Candidates admitted to the Bagwell College of Education must complete and submit to the Education Student Services office two forms in order to obtain the required Pre-Service Certification. The Education Student Services office is located in Kennesaw Hall, Suite 3008. Forms not submitted in a timely manner could result in incomplete field hours required for a course.
- Literacy Calendar