Override Request

This Override Request Form is only to be used for students requesting overrides for EDMG or EDRD courses within the B.S. in Middle Grades Education program. Students in other programs within the Department of Secondary & Middle Grades Education should contact their adviser for information on requesting overrides.

For overrides into EDUC 2110, EDUC 2120, or EDUC 2130, please visit the Education Student Services Center in KH 1314 or call 470.578.6105.

Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.