How do I Apply | Tuition and Fees | KSU Catalog
The Coaching Endorsement program is designed for experienced educators. Instruction will involve the use of a variety of instructional methods including, but not limited to, problem-based learning, modules, case-studies, simulation, field experiences, research, and individual projects. Application of learning to school-based issues and problems is a critical component of this applied program.
Program of Study
Semester I – Fall
- EDCO 7010 - Introduction to Coaching (7-week)
- EDCO 7020 - Using Data for Coaching (7-week)
Semester II - Spring
- EDCO 7030 - Applied Coaching: Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining a Coaching Plan (15-week)
TOTAL CREDITS - 9 hours
3 courses - 2 semesters - Fall/Spring
All application materials should be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
1. Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee. The following application documents must be uploaded to your application:
a. Clear Renewable Georgia Teaching Certificate - To print a copy of your clear,
renewable Georgia teaching certificate, you may log onto www.gapsc.com.
b. Resume or Professional Vitae - Should document education, years of teaching experience, current school and district, volunteer and service accomplishments, and a record of your leadership activities.
c. School District Recommendation
2. Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com. (ATTENTION: DO NOT SEND APPLICATION MATERIALS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS)
Deadline for Applications
Fall, July 1
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Cathey Goodgame at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Department of Educational Leadership at (770) 423-6888 or email email@example.com.