The Teacher Resource and Activity Corner welcomes visitors from the local community who may find this facility helpful in their role as an education provider. Teachers, home school parents, childcare providers, and others who work with children and youth may find useful tools and services in TRAC.
- All visitors must be at least 18 years of age. Infants, children, and younger teens are not permitted in TRAC.
- Consumable supplies and large-format prints must be paid for with cash or check. TRAC cannot accept any type of card payment for these items. Checks must be accompanied by a state-issued photo ID.
- Standard printing and copying is done using a self-service campus system that requires guests to purchase a reloadable copy/print card. Although you can print and copy standard sizes in TRAC using the card, you will have to go to another building initially to purchase the guest card. Allow extra time in your visit for purchasing the guest card and loading money onto the card if you plan to print or copy in TRAC. Standard print/copy sizes include 8.5x11, 8.5x14, and 11x17. Double-sided and color is also available.
- All visitors must pay to park on campus.
- Community visitors who would like to borrow books or other resources from TRAC must have a current KSU Friends of the Library (FOL) membership and present a state-issued photo ID at the time of checkout. A membership is not required to simply visit or use the workroom; it is only necessary when borrowing TRAC resources.
CLICK HERE for more information about the KSU Friends of the Library.
CLICK HERE for more information about Copier Services and Visitor Parking.