Impacting Lives through Giving
Endowed gifts help secure the future success and quality of our programs and resources for our faculty and students. Because we use the interest from endowed gifts and preserve the principal, the gift legacy is kept alive and grows. We also offer naming opportunities with endowed gifts that provide an everlasting tribute to their namesake. Several types of endowments exist, such as:
- Faculty Chairs or Professorships – This type of endowment attracts prestigious faculty to the BCOE and retains them.
- Scholarships – Endowed scholarships help many BCOE students for several generations. Donors have the opportunity to name the scholarship in honor of a loved one or a mentor.
Your annual gift to the Bagwell College of Education provides supplemental operating income for needs such as research, professional development, technology, program accreditation fees, classroom updates and many other items essential for providing excellent service to BCOE students. You may make your annual gift to the Bagwell College of Education through online giving by visiting https://community.kennesaw.edu/givetobagwell and clicking on “Make a Gift,” or downloading the appropriate gift card to mail with your check.
Planned gifts benefit both the college and donor and include many options such as:
- Charitable Trusts - Set up a trust to support the college and help provide you with a lifetime income.
- Charitable Gift Annuities - Make a charitable gift to the college today and you can receive future income benefits.
- Bequests - Name the Bagwell College of Education in your will.
Naming opportunities in the Chantal and Tommy Bagwell Education Building range from $5,000 to $500,000. This addition to our facility provides well-designed, technologically current general classrooms, computer labs, model classrooms and study areas that maximize student-centered learning in the 21st century.
Online contributions earmarked for the building addition (or other funds) can be made at https://community.kennesaw.edu/givetobagwell.
Prospective donors seeking additional information may contact Debra Day at 678-797-2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.