Partners Research Expo
Research Week Keynote Speaker Panel Discussion Faculty Research Expo Student Scholar Expo
Description & Dates: The Bagwell College of Education Partners' Research Expo is an event to showcase scholarship and creative work conducted by faculty during the past two academic years in collaboration with teachers, schools, school districts, non-profit organizations, public institutions, museums, corporations, the community, etc.
The inaugural edition of this initiative will be held within the Research Week on November 9th, 2023 from 1.00 to 3.00pm. The event will be hybrid; Faculty, students and partners will have the opportunity of presenting face-to-face in the Bagwell building or online using Microsoft Teams.
Call for Abstracts:
Faculty, students and/or BCOE Partners can submit abstracts addressing:
- Research grants and/or studies initiated, conducted in collaboration with a partner in the community during the past two academic years (August 2021 to August 2023).
- Publications (academic articles, books, book chapters, etc) released during the past two academic years (August 2021 to August 2023), developed in collaboration with a partner in the community.
- Projects developed and/or conducted in collaboration with a partner in the community during the past two academic years (August 2021 to August 2023).
Proposals can be submitted as:
- Face-to-face 10-minute presentation
- Virtual 10-minute presentation
Submission process: Please complete the form below to submit your abstract before Friday, October 6th, 2022, by 5:00PM:
The following prizes will be awarded:
- Top presentation ($250 Bookstore gift card)
- First runner-up ($150 Bookstore gift card)
Tentative Schedule for Thursday, November 9, 2023 (depending on the # of proposals received)
- 1.00-1.15: Presentation of the initiative (15’)
- 1.15-2.15: Session 1 (60’): 4 X 10’ research presentations + 20’ for questions
- 2.15-2.30: Break
- 2.30-3.30: Session 2 (60’): 4 X 10’ research presentations + 20’ for questions